The Hospital Club’s h.Club 100 Awards, in partnership with the Creative Industries Council,launches on Monday 18th May 2015 with the opening of public nominations.
Now in its 7th year, the h.Club 100 is the Hospital Club’s annual search for the most innovative,influential people working across the UK’s creative industries. The awards comprise ten categories with ten winners in each: Advertising, Marketing & PR; Art & Design; Broadcast; Gaming; Fashion; Film; Music; Publishing & Writing; Theatre & Performance; and Rising Stars (under 25s).
• Public nominations open until 28 June 2015
- Nominees must be UK-based
- Self-nomination and multiple nominations are encouraged
- Nominate at www.thehospitalclub.com/100
• Judging days take place throughout July
- Judges select 9 winners per category
- Judges create a short list for the public vote
• Public vote opens Tuesday 1st September for 2 weeks (until 14/09/15)
- This determines the 10th and final winner in each category
Nominees are judged according to recent achievements (in the 12 months July 2014 to July 2015) and the extent to which they are demonstrating dynamism and innovation in the creative field, playing significant roles in the future success of the UK’s creative sector. 2015 will see the launch of two new awards:
1. The h.Club Foundation’s Charity Award, recognising charities and social enterprises that have supported youth employment and education projects across the creative industries
2. The Creative Industries Council Award, for cross-industry collaboration
The h.Club 100 Awards Show is on Thursday 1st October at the Hospital Club Studio - apply here www.thehospitalclub.com/100
Deadline 28 June 2015